Directory services = control, security, & visibility
JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service® (DaaS) is a cloud-based user store that enables IT admins to securely connect and manage users with the applications, devices, and networks users need to access. JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service® leverages a variety of protocols to ensure that an organization can control and manage a wide variety of IT resources. JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service® dramatically enhances an organization’s security and visibility.
- Mac OS X, Windows and Linux User and System Management
- Support for a wide variety of authentication protocols including LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, SSH, and JumpCloud’s REST API
- Policy Management and Script Execution
- REST API
- End User/Employee Self Service
- Password Complexity Management
- One-Click Application Access
- Microsoft® Active Directory® Bridge
- G Suite User Provisioning & Sync
- Securely connects users with IT resources — JumpCloud’s directory services connect users to the IT resources they need, including applications, devices, and networks.
- Supports cloud and on-premises IT resources — users and the IT resources they need can be anywhere globally and within any type of network.
- Single click provisioning / deprovisioning — ability to quickly and systematically provision and deprovision users across a wide variety of IT resources.
- Enhanced security — JumpCloud’s directory services take an organization’s security to another level with strong hashing algorithms, multi-factor authentication capabilities, and logging.
- Automatic high availability — JumpCloud’s automated load balancing, elastic scaling, and redundancy means your end users will never be denied access to the applications, systems, and IT resources they depend on.
- Avoid management overhead — zero installation or server configuration and no on-going management hassles.
- Simplify compliance and auditing — JumpCloud’s logging system enables IT admins to export user event data in seconds.