Leverage JumpCloud and Gusto Together
JumpCloud and Gusto work together to simplify the lives of busy business owners, HR, and IT professionals. The integration allows customers to complete key IT tasks, making hiring, onboarding, and managing employees more streamlined and secure.
The joint integration provides a smooth and more secure workflow between HR and IT.
- Seamlessly onboard and update users from Gusto into JumpCloud.
- Centrally manage users and access; secure Apple, Windows, and Linux devices; and get a full view of your environment from a single pane of glass.
- Secure your fleet with over 150 out-of-the-box policies such as full disk encryption, lock screen, local firewall controls etc.
First Mover Pricing Advantage for Gusto Customers
25% off for 1 year of JumpCloud Packages for Device Management and SSO for more than 10 users. Offer Ends April 30th 2023
- Device Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Live Remote Assist
- JumpCloud Core Cloud Directory
- Standard Support
- JumpCloud Protect Authenticator App
$5.25 / User / Month / Annual Billing
$6.75 / User / Month / Monthly Billing
*After 1 year, standard rates apply
- SSO Package
- Core Directory Package
- JumpCloud Platform
Learn More About JumpCloud Partnerships
JumpCloud’s listing helps new customers find JumpCloud in AWS Marketplace.
The CrowdStrike Partner of the Year awards recognize partners that exceed revenue expectations, outpace the investment in CrowdStrike training and enablement, have been nominated by the CrowdStrike team, and create successful customer relationships through the delivery of CrowdStrike-based solutions.
JumpCloud’s MSP community to gain efficiencies and simplify and streamline their billing processes through API integration.
JumpCloud Strategic Partners
Meet some of the organizations we collaborate with to deliver ample customer value.