Cloud RADIUS Service
JumpCloud’s Cloud RADIUS Service (RADIUS-as-a-Service) provides you with pre-built, pre-configured, scalable, and fully managed and maintained RADIUS servers. Add as many RADIUS servers as you like for WiFi access control, VPN authentication, and authentication for your network devices, servers, and applications. Cloud RADIUS complements JumpCloud’s other directory services capabilities, providing an additional method to authenticate your users across multiple services and clients.
A primary use case for Cloud RADIUS is the ability to control access to WiFi networks. Virtual RADIUS easily defines who — your whole organization or a subset — can access which WiFi networks. Granular control by city, office, or even floor is possible. All users and devices that need access to the WiFi network are tracked, including mobile phones and tablets.
SaaS-based RADIUS services are secure, leveraging TLS encryption to protect all information in transit. Of course, JumpCloud’s core Directory-as-a-Service® is secured through multiple layers of security.
You can even leverage JumpCloud’s temporary access control to provide limited-time access for vendors and traveling employees.
- Authenticates to your employee’s JumpCloud account, keeping your user management centralized
- Provision, deprovision, and configure users to authenticate via cloud RADIUS servers in seconds
- Group-based control per client network for fine-grained access
- EAP TTLS PAP/PEAP — fully TLS-encrypted authentication path, from client to JumpCloud and back: none of your credentials ever go unprotected
- WPA2 Enterprise/RADIUS support to provide secure yet flexible choices for your hardware
- TCP and UDP client support — choose TCP for reliability and UDP for compatibility, even with older clients
- Supports multiple clients — including, but not limited to, Linux, OS X, Windows, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Increased Security — everyone gets their own WiFi password, making sure you completely control who has access to your network No more do-it-yourself — eliminate the complexity of building, configuring, and maintaining your own FreeRADIUS servers, as JumpCloud takes care of it all for you
- Ensure that all mobile phones and tablets are registered and know which users have which mobile devices
- Temporary access control — provide temporary access, easily, and quickly to your networks, VPNs, and applications. Someone visiting for the day? JumpCloud can easily revoke all their access at 5pm that day. Got a vendor on-site for a week? Disable their access at 5pm on Friday with a few clicks.
- Unlimited networks and client applications — cloud RADIUS is an integral part of your JumpCloud service, just turn it on and go, no matter how many networks you need to protect
- Security built-in — secured from the ground up, fully managed, and audited by security experts
- 24×7 monitoring and maintenance — rest easy knowing your virtual RADIUS infrastructure is always on
- Fully scalable — JumpCloud grows to meet your needs and saves you time, at no additional cost to your infrastructure
- Expert support — JumpCloud’s support team is one of the most experienced in the business, so when you have a problem, you’re talking to experts, not someone reading from a decision tree.