You can configure a wireless network for your macOS, iOS, and iPadOS devices using this policy. The device must be enrolled in MDM.
To create a macOS or iOS WiFi policy:
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
- In the All tab, click (+).
- On the New Policy panel, select the Mac or iOS tab.
- Select WiFi Configuration from the list, then click configure.
- Under Settings, enter the name of the wireless network for SSID.
- For Encryption Type, choose the type of encryption used by this network:
- For Password, enter the WiFi network password. It does not display if your network is not encrypted.
- For Join Network Automatically, select to determine whether the device will automatically join the network.
- For Show Hidden Network, select this to determine whether the network is shown in the list of available networks. If the network does not appear, the user must type in the network name to access it.
- Click save.