- Where is JumpCloud located?
- What is JumpCloud’s mission?
- Where can I find JumpCloud online?
- Who are JumpCloud’s investors?
- Who can we talk to for press / media inquiries for JumpCloud?
- Is JumpCloud hiring?
- How does Directory-as-a-Service® work?
- Can I schedule a demo of JumpCloud’s cloud identity management platform?
- How does a free Directory-as-a-Service account work?
- Where can I find some resources about JumpCloud?
- How does a cloud directory like Directory-as-a-Service work without a domain controller?
- Does JumpCloud still work without an Internet connection?
- How does user management work with Directory-as-a-Service®?
- What operating systems does JumpCloud support?
- What applications does JumpCloud support?
- What is the difference between conventional SSO and JumpCloud?
- How does LDAP-as-a-Service work?
- Can JumpCloud manage groups?
- What is the difference between JumpCloud and Active Directory®?
- Why use JumpCloud over AD?
- What is the difference between JumpCloud and OpenLDAP™?
- How can I manage SSH keys with JumpCloud?
- If I still use Active Directory, how can JumpCloud help?
- What integration features does JumpCloud have?
- Does JumpCloud work with on-premise resources?
- Can Directory-as-a-Service® help us manage remote employees and offices?
- Using JumpCloud, how does RADIUS work on the cloud?
- Can a cloud directory like DaaS eliminate our need for VPNs?
Auditing & Compliance
- How does JumpCloud’s event logging work?
- Can JumpCloud help me pass my audit?
- Will JumpCloud sign a HIPAA BAA Agreement?
- Which audits can Directory-as-a-Service help with?
- How much does JumpCloud cost?
- How do I build a business case for using JumpCloud?
- Does JumpCloud have special pricing for schools?
- Does JumpCloud have special non-profit pricing for 501(c) nonprofits?
- How does JumpCloud bill?
- How do I pay for Directory-as-a-Service with a credit card?
- How does invoicing work with JumpCloud?
- What payment methods does JumpCloud accept?
- Who can I contact at JumpCloud with billing questions?
- JumpCloud bills based on number of users. How is that calculated?
- Is there a limit to the number of systems a user can have on DaaS?
- What if I only want to use one protocol?
- What are the requirements to sign an annual contract?
- Does JumpCloud create a domain as Active Directory® has in the past?
- How long does Directory-as-a-Service® take to set up?
- Will you help me set Directory-as-a-Service up?
- How is JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service different from Single Sign-On solutions?
- How is JumpCloud different than Active Directory & Azure Active Directory?
- As an employee using the JumpCloud service, where do I change my password for my account?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my JumpCloud username or password? Where can I find it?
- Who do I contact if I can’t successfully change my JumpCloud password or if I am locked out?
- Does JumpCloud store its data within an EU country?
- Where can I find instructions for implementing Directory-as-a-Service®?
- How does the migration from Active Directory® to JumpCloud work?
- How does the JumpCloud migration process impact the users?
G Suite / Office 365
- How does JumpCloud integrate with G Suite (Google Apps)?
- How does JumpCloud integrate with Office 365?
- Why is JumpCloud’s G Suite / Office 365 integration considered a “directory-level integration” and what does that mean?
- What measures does JumpCloud take to ensure security?
- What degree of uptime can I expect with a cloud directory like DaaS?
- Does JumpCloud undergo a third-party security audit?
- How does multi-factor authentication (MFA / 2FA) work with Directory-as-a-Service?
- How does JumpCloud help me manage user passwords?
- How can I contact JumpCloud?
- How does support eligibility work with Directory-as-a-Service® free accounts?
- How can I submit feature requests for Directory-as-a-Service?
- How do I become a JumpCloud partner?
- What are the benefits of becoming a JumpCloud partner?
- I am a JumpCloud partner. How do I gain access to the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- Can I Evaluate the Portal?
- As a partner, do I have the option to disable the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- Is there an additional cost for using the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- Can I verify an OrgID using an admin email that is also going to be associated to other orgs?
- What is the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- How does the Multi-Tenant Portal work?
- Does my administrative email/account have to be added to the sub-organization for me to access the sub-organization?
- Will the Multi-Tenant Portal enable role-based access controls (RBAC) for admins account?
- Should MFA be enabled for admin users accessing the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- If my customer logs in as an admin, will they see my portal or other customer portals?
- How do I add a new customer to my Multi-Tenant Portal?
- Can I still access my client accounts directly without the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- How do I get training for the Multi-Tenant Portal?
- What are the MSP Support hours?
- If I have an issue, how do I get support?
- How do I provide feedback?
- How should I report a bug in the Multi-Tenant Portal?