By Jon Griffin Posted February 22, 2018
A large part of the draw of JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service® is its wide-ranging functionality, from system/user management to SSO, networking, and our integrations with a variety of platforms. With all of these features, this also means that there is a lot for admins to learn. The principal location to find JumpCloud tutorials is our KnowledgeBase (support.jumpcloud.com). But you can also find instruction in our whiteboard video series, our blog, and our tutorial videos (below). We are driven to help you better use the JumpCloud platform. In this blog post, we are highlighting the YouTube tutorial series. Each of these videos go into detail on how a specific area of the platform works, or how you can perform certain functions in varying areas of the cloud-based directory. If your goal is to learn how to better use JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service, then you’ve come to the right place.
Find JumpCloud Tutorial videos in the playlist embedded below:
Interested in a Specific Topic?
We have a wide variety of JumpCloud tutorial videos. If you are looking for a specific topic, you can find a list of our videos below:
- JumpCloud QuickStart
- A quick overview of JumpCloud’s core features: Users, Systems, and Groups.
- Getting Started: Office 365™ Integration
- A step-by-step guide on setting up the O365 integration so you can import user identities.
- Getting Started: G Suite™ Integration
- A detailed walkthrough that teaches you how to setup your G Suite integration and import user identities.
- Commands for Macs
- This tutorial video talks about the Commands feature and how it can be used to gain intricate control over Mac systems.
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Linux
- In this video you will learn how to setup MFA for your System User, Enable MFA on your Linux System, and what the end user’s experience will be.
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Macs
- In this tutorial, you will find out precisely how you can setup and enable Multi-Factor Authentication for you Mac systems, and how end users interactions with it will be.
- User Management for Macs
- This guide shows how you can manage your Mac users with JumpCloud through Password and Complexity management, user binding, and user removal.
- User Management for Linux
- In this video, you can learn about using JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service’s Password Complexity management, user provisioning, and user removal to efficiently manage users on Linux.
- Single Sign-On with AWS
- A detailed walk-through of the procedure to setup Single Sign-On with Amazon Web Services IAM.
- Generating RSA Key Pairs for Mac & Linux
- A guide that shows the workflow of creating RSA Key Pairs on Mac and Linux devices all by using JumpCloud.
- Windows 10 Active Directory® Migration
- This tutorial video teaches you the process of migrating a user account from Microsoft Active Directory into JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service. You’ll learn how to migrate the user account, unbind the system from AD, join the system to JumpCloud, and bind a JumpCloud user to the system.
- Exporting Users from Active Directory
- Importing users from Active Directory into JumpCloud can be as easy as using a simple CSV import. This video teaches you how.
- Getting Started: Groups
- In this video, you will learn about the basics of the Groups feature and how it can enable your JumpCloud directory for powerful user and system management.
- Getting Started: LDAP-as-a-Service
- LDAP is a key protocol in IT. This video walks you through a demonstration of the LDAP-as-a-Service feature with a Atlassian Jira use case.
New JumpCloud Tutorial Videos Coming Soon!
There are plenty more JumpCloud tutorial videos, whiteboard videos, webinars, and much more that we are planning to release. If you want to get notified when we put out new videos, make sure you subscribe to our channel. That way, you will have easy access to our newest resources to help you learn and better use your Directory-as-a-Service!