Welcome to JumpCloud’s April Newsletter.
Here’s everything you need to know this month about deploying software — and managing identities + devices — from our cloud directory platform.
Welcome to Your JumpCloud Home
Your Admin Portal has a new homepage that gives you a customizable dashboard to start your day. Choose the widgets that appear in your homepage, monitor important metrics like user lockouts, and get one-click navigation to key tools in your directory platform to complete tasks and troubleshoot problems at lightning speed.
Install Mac Software Fast
Get software onto your users’ Mac devices faster — and in bulk. With JumpCloud’s Apple MDM, you can now silently install apps using Apple VPP on managed devices to reduce time-to-productivity for anything in the App Store.
Customize Your Windows Software Install
You have the power to control what software is on your users’ Windows devices and where it comes from. Create custom packages, host your own repository, and deploy those packages from the Admin Portal to devices anywhere.
Take Control of Your Devices
Directory-integrated device management is powerful: binding devices with your user’s central identities increases security and reduces friction at the same time. This free online course shows how to extend core user identities to devices and lock them down with security controls, all from your core IT platform.
Pick the Right AWS Service
Amazon is a cloud infrastructure behemoth — but how do you know what service is right for you? Use this new blog post to compare AWS IAM and AWS SSO, understand what best suits your organization, and strategize about how to securely manage your AWS users.
What To Read Next
- Onboard in Minutes: IT specialist Stephen Malone tells his users, “If you know your JumpCloud credentials, you can get into anything.” Read his case study to learn how he shepherded his fintech company through 2x growth, onboarding users in minutes and granting them access to more than 60 resources with one secure set of credentials.
- See What Your Peers Say: With more than 600 customer reviews, JumpCloud has a 4.6-star rating on G2. Read the G2 user reviews, and add your own.
Low-Stress Compliance: How to Tackle a SOC 2 Audit
Speakers | Nina Currigan, Partner – Technology Assurance, KPMG
Ryan Bacon, IT Support Manager, JumpCloud
When | May 12, 2021 @ 12 p.m. (ET)
Other Things You Should Know
- Customize Your Device View: Toggle columns in the Devices pane of your Admin Portal to tailor the data points you see about your managed devices.
- Manage More Devices: Linux Mint 20 joined the list of devices you can manage directly from your Admin Portal.
- Protect Your Macs: Guard your Macs against theft by allowing your users to enable activation lock across your fleet with the click of a button.
Find a more technical breakdown of our recent releases in our April release notes.