You can quickly view and update your company’s billing and financial information in the JumpCloud Admin Portal. You must have a contract with JumpCloud or be a self-serve customer. This information is not available for free accounts. For more information about free accounts, see FAQ: Billing, Charges, and Invoices.
As a JumpCloud Admin, you’ll need Administrator with Billing permissions to see billing and financial information. For more information, see Admin Portal Roles.
To view and update your billing and financial information:
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal.
- Go to Account.
- In the Overview tab, review the billing information for your account:
- JumpCloud Platform: Your charge per user per month.
- Contract Type: A contract can be annual or monthly.
- Additional Users: The number of users that exceeds your contract’s minimum number of users in a single billing period.
- High-Water Mark: Your highest number of users in a single monthly billing period.
- Monthly Billing Estimate: An estimate of your next monthly bill.
- To view or download invoices, click the Invoices tab. Invoices from the last six months are displayed. Note: Invoices are only available from July 2022 onward.
- To change your mailing and payment information, select the Payment Info tab:
- For Customer Information, enter your company name, your name, email, address, city, postal code, country, and state.
- For Payment Information, select Use Mailing Address or enter the name on the credit card, address, city, postal code, country, and state.
- Click Update Payment Information. If you’re entering payment information for the first time, click Submit Payment Information. Enter the credit card number, expiration date, and CVV number, and click submit.