Use the Policies tab to view information about policies you’ve configured and assign a policy to the device. The Policy Results tab only appears if you have policies configured for the device.
To assign a policy or policy group to the device:
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
- Go to DEVICE MANAGEMENT > Devices.
- Select the Devices tab, then select the device by clicking anywhere on the device row.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Click ( + ) to see a list of available policies. If you haven’t yet added a policy, click get started.
- Select the Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, or Android tab.
- (Optional) Search for a specific policy in the Search field.
- Locate the policy, then click configure next to the policy you want to assign to the device.
- If applicable, select any checkboxes in the Settings section.
- Select the Device Groups tab and select the device group you want to assign to the policy.
- Select the Details tab and select the checkbox for the device you want to assign to the policy.
- Click save.
- After the policy is applied and has executed, select the Policy Results tab to view the status of the applied policies.
Note: You can also review the assigned policies under the Highlights tab for each device.