LOUISVILLE, Colo. — April 26, 2022 — JumpCloud today named Eric Gunning as its chief legal officer. Gunning will head the company’s legal department as he leads JumpCloud’s legal efforts around compliance, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), international expansion, and capital markets.
A seasoned executive, Gunning brings nearly two decades of international corporate legal experience and expertise in the areas of M&A, ethics and compliance, risk management, digital security, corporate governance, securities, and capital markets. He joins from Molson Coors Beverage Company, one of the largest alcohol beverage companies in the world, where he served as deputy chief legal officer, and prior to that the chief legal and corporate affairs officer of the company’s international growth arm, Molson Coors International. During his tenure, he excelled in building well-functioning, substantively sophisticated, and business-oriented legal departments. Prior to Molson Coors, Gunning practiced at Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP, where he advised various companies in M&A and venture capital financing. Additionally, Gunning previously acted as outside general counsel for numerous emerging growth and technology companies, including one of the largest electric distribution utilities in Colorado.
“Eric’s expertise will be critical as JumpCloud navigates rapid international growth, M&A activity, and an expanding global partner network,” said Rajat Bhargava, CEO, JumpCloud. “We welcome Eric’s astute counsel, deep industry knowledge, and proven legal leadership as we pursue ambitious business objectives and strategic opportunities around the world.”
“JumpCloud has reimagined the directory as the modern IT backbone. Its product strengths, growth, and international expansion are especially compelling, and I look forward to being part of the company’s evolution,” said Gunning.
Visit the JumpCloud website to learn more about the JumpCloud Directory Platform.
● Zero Trust Demystified, an SME’s guide to Zero Trust and actionable tips for successful implementation.
● IT Admin’s Toolkit for 2022, a guide to support 2022 and ensure IT strategy is secure and ready for the long haul.
● JumpCloud Lounge, a Slack channel where IT admins gather, ask questions, and share experiences and expertise.
● JumpCloud blog, where admins can review technical articles, follow step-by-step how-to guides, evaluate feature and product comparisons, and learn essential tips and tricks for IT admins.
● JumpCloud University, where admins can enroll in free courses for all skill levels and earn official JumpCloud certification.
● The IT Hour, a weekly community program open to anyone, which focuses on everything in the life of the IT admin.
● The IT Admin Community Network Meetup, an international meetup network sponsored by JumpCloud, open to any IT admin looking to make peer connections locally.
The JumpCloud Directory Platform helps IT teams Make (Remote) Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud® has a global user base of more than 180,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike.