NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL DETERMINATIONS MADE BY JUMPCLOUD ARE FINAL. VOID IN ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Please read these Official Rules before entering the Giveaway, as defined below. By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy the eligibility requirements below.
Sponsor: JumpCloud, Inc. 361 Centennial Parkway, Suite 300, Louisville, CO, 80027.
1. Eligibility: The “JumpCloud Gift Box Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) is open to all natural persons who are age 18 or older at the time of entry and attend the “The Fine Art of Making Security Policies Palatable” webinar (the “Webinar”). Employees of JumpCloud as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Giveaway is not open to residents of the following countries: Brazil, China, Cuba, India, Iran, Islamic Republic, Korea/Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Russian Federation, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, and Tanzania. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules.” JumpCloud’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize (as defined in Section 5 below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. Timing: The Giveaway opens on Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021, at 1:00 pm United States Eastern Time (“ET”) after the completion of the Webinar and closes on June 25th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. (the “Giveaway Period”). All Submissions (defined below) must be received during the Giveaway Period to be eligible to potentially win a Prize.
3. How to Enter: To participate in the Giveaway, you will need to attend the Webinar and complete the Webinar Survey that will be distributed to all attendees of the Webinar (the “Submission”). A Submission must be completed in English and entrants must provide all information requested in the Submission to be eligible to win.
Only (1) Submission per natural person is allowed. Any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one (1) Submission by using multiple/different identities, email accounts, or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Submission and the entrant may be disqualified. JumpCloud will not be required to verify an entrant’s compliance with the permitted number of Submissions. Use of any automated system to participate in the Giveaway is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
JumpCloud reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or Submission that it finds in violation of these Official Rules, in its sole discretion, including entrants that submit multiple Submissions. Released Parties (as defined in Section 6 below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions.
4. Selection of Winner: JumpCloud will select 50 winners at random by a drawing from the eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The drawing will take place on or around June 28th between 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time at a place to be determined by JumpCloud, due to the COVID pandemic. JumpCloud’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
5. Prize: Each winner will receive one gift basket with an approximate retail value of $25.00 plus tax. Each basket will contain items from our JumpCloud Marketing department and may include items like JumpCloud branded pop socket, orbit charger, silicone wallet and Tile Mate. The Gift Baskets will be mailed to the winners to the address that the winner includes on the Submission. All entrants that do not receive a Prize and provide shipping and t-shirt size information will receive one JumpCloud t-shirt.
6. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Conditions: If your Submission is drawn, you will be deemed a potential winner of a prize and the prize will be mailed to you. Allow up to four to six weeks for delivery of your prize, which will be mailed to address you provided in your Submission. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits a prize, JumpCloud will award the prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries through an additional random draw.
The right to receive a prize is non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange, or cash equivalent will be allowed except that JumpCloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for a different prize of equal or greater value if the prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize or the receipt and/or use of the prize. Each Submission will be equally weighted and have the same chance of winning. THE ARV FOR ALL PRIZES TO BE AWARDED DURING ANY GIVEAWAY PERIOD WILL NOT EXCEED $5,000 FOR ANY GIVEAWAY PERIOD.
8. Release: By making a Submission, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless JumpCloud, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, you expressly consent to JumpCloud’s use of your name and Submission information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: By entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of JumpCloud, which will be binding and final. JumpCloud reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by JumpCloud in its sole discretion. In such an event, JumpCloud, in its sole discretion, may select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained on JumpCloud’s website, the details set forth in these Official Rules will prevail. JumpCloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Survey, Submission process, the operation of the Giveaway, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. JumpCloud’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or any errors caused by the programming associated with or utilized in the Survey or the Giveaway; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections or failures of network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process, Survey, or the Giveaway; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of Submissions; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s Submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another Submission in the Giveaway if it is possible. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
11. Miscellaneous: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and JumpCloud in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be held in the state and federal courts of the State of Colorado. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree and irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Colorado.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or the prizes awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments ,and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
JumpCloud reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway as described in the Official Rules. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Giveaway, please send written questions to 361 Centennial Parkway, Suite 300, Louisville, CO 80027 Attn: Giveaway Questions.
© 2021 JumpCloud, Inc.. All rights reserved.