In 2022, JumpCloud is hitting the road with our channel-specific Elevate Bootcamps!
This series educates you, our partners, on best practices and techniques so you can securely administer, scale, and grow your service offerings using JumpCloud’s cloud directory platform.
Join us in-person in a city near you for this free, day-long event to network with other industry experts, learn marketing and sales promotion techniques, and elevate your business to the next level with JumpCloud.
What’s in it for You?
There’s a ton of reasons to get involved in a Partner Elevate Bootcamp, but here’s 3 of our favorites:
- Demonstrate | We will open with a technical deep dive into the platform. Potential and existing partners will be able to work in a live sandbox format, learning best practices to optimize their environment and getting to ask questions of our technical experts.
- Educate | We’ll have an educational sales and marketing training, using real-life MSP/partner scenarios. Teams will work together to create sales and marketing strategies that they will present to the class, and can implement in their own businesses post-event.
- Collaborate | JumpCloud gives you access to thousands of MSPs like yourself to connect with for business advice, marketing ideas, and more.The day will be full of collaborating with local peers, and includes free lunch and a networking happy hour.
Not sold yet? That’s OK. We’ve got all the details below.
Where We’ll Be
Click the links below to add the date and time of your nearest city to your Google calendar. All events are held on Tuesday or Thursday, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM (with an optional happy hour and networking opportunity from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM).
Who You’ll Hear From
Heather Harlos, Head of MSP Marketing, JumpCloud
Katie Clouse, Head of MSP Sales, JumpCloud
Tyler Koltes, Solutions Consultant, JumpCloud
What to Expect
We know you’re busy and your time is limited, so we’ve designed a schedule that maximizes value, takes less than a day, and is broken up by plenty of breaks, lunch, and networking opportunities.
- 10:00 AM – 10:10 AM | Welcome Message
- 10:10 AM – 12:15 PM | JumpCloud Technical Training | Work with one of our engineers within your own platform instance to better understand how to efficiently manage and secure your customers through the JumpCloud console.
- 12:15 PM – 1:30 PM | Break, Networking, & Lunch (provided)
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Building Presence in the Digital Age | Learn the skills, tools, and resources necessary to build a complete go-to-market strategy that attracts new customers. We’ll run through a workshop to put your knowledge in practice and teach you how to build a brand that separates you from the competition.
- 2:30 PM – 2:45 PM | Break
- 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM | Sales Strategies for Success | Understanding how to present your offering to different buyer personas, from engineering, IT admins, to executives, is the key to increasing overall adoption and sales. We’ll showcase how to present yourself as a consultant and an extension of their team, rather than just selling a product.
- 3:45 PM – 4:00 PM | Break
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM | Elevate Your Business with Our Ascent Partner Program | Learn the benefits and values that come with our partner program and how you can leverage those through a partnership with JumpCloud.
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM | Happy Hour and Networking
How to Prepare
To make sure you get the most out of this experience, here’s a few things you can do in advance:
- Prepare your questions | Think in advance of what you want to get out of the event and what questions you need to get answered. What are your most important feature categories or services that need to integrate with JumpCloud?
- Bring a laptop | Many sessions include opportunities for you to use the product live. Bring your laptop to set up your sandboxing environment and walk through the portal with our experts.
- Evaluate your security posture | Do a mental audit of your current processes, and what you’d like to see changed. What common tasks take up most of your day as an admin?
How to Sign Up
Interested in attending? Sign up today to reserve your spot in these locations. We’ll update this page as sign-ups for other locations go live.
Hope to see you there!