This year, JumpCloud is hitting the road with in-person events. At the Cloud Directory 101: Access, Granted roadshow, partners and IT admins will come together to learn about the product and get hands-on experience.
IT admins will get hands-on training on the JumpCloud product, and learn how to leverage it for use in their businesses. For partners, you’ll learn best practices and techniques so you can securely administer, scale, and grow your service offerings using JumpCloud’s cloud directory platform. You’ll also get to network with and hear from potential customers.
Join us in-person in a city near you for this free, day-long event to network with other MSPs and clients, learn marketing and sales promotion techniques, and elevate your business to the next level with JumpCloud.
What’s In It For You?
There’s a ton of reasons to get involved in a Cloud Directory 101: Access, Granted event near you, but here’s 3 of our favorites:
- Demonstrate | We will begin the afternoon session with a technical deep dive into the platform, designed for both IT admins and MSPs. Potential and existing JumpCloud users will be able to work in a live sandbox format, learning best practices to optimize their environment and getting to ask questions of our technical experts.
- Educate | The morning will kick off with an overview of the JumpCloud platform, and how IT admins can benefit from implementing it in their organizations. You’ll also hear firsthand from JumpCloud users and customers to better understand their needs and pain points. In the afternoon, we’ll have an educational sales and marketing training focused on MSPs. Teams will work together to create sales and marketing strategies that they will present to the class, and can implement in their own businesses post-event.
- Collaborate | JumpCloud gives you access to thousands of MSPs and IT admins like yourself to connect with for business advice, deeper customer understanding, marketing ideas, and more. The day will be full of collaborating with local peers, and includes free lunch and a networking happy hour.
Not sold yet? That’s OK. We’ve got all the details below.
Where We’ll Be
Click the links below to add the date and time of your nearest city to your Google calendar. All events are held on Tuesday or Thursday, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM (with an optional happy hour and networking opportunity from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM). We’ll update this list with more live links as they become available!
- April 5, 2022 | Las Vegas, NV
- April 7, 2022 | Salt Lake City, UT
- May 5, 2022 | Boston, MA
- May 12, 2022 | New York City, NY
- May 24, 2022 | Detroit, MI
- May 26, 2022 | Chicago, IL
Who You’ll Hear From
Heather Harlos, Head of MSP Marketing, JumpCloud
Katie Clouse, Head of MSP Sales, JumpCloud
Tyler Koltes, Solutions Consultant, JumpCloud
What to Expect
We know you’re busy and your time is limited, so we’ve designed a schedule that maximizes value, takes less than a day, and is split up with plenty of breaks, lunch, and networking opportunities.
- 10:00 AM – 10:10 AM | Opening Welcome Session
- 10:10 AM – 10:45 AM | Featured Session: Secure Hybrid Work (Without the Complexity)
Learn how to leverage JumpCloud’s centralized cloud directory to consolidate identity and access management (IAM), device management, SSO, MFA, and more. Manage access to any IT resource from anywhere, on any device.
- 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM | Customer Story: Unifying Device and Identity Management
More than 150,000 customers use JumpCloud to solve IT, security, and compliance challenges. Attend this session to get a real-world example of how one of our customers used JumpCloud to meet their goals.
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Break, Networking, & Lunch (provided)
- 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM | Hands-On Session: JumpCloud Technical Training
Work with one of our engineers within your own platform instance to better understand how to efficiently manage and secure your customers through the JumpCloud console.
- 2:00 PM – 2:15 PM | Break
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM | Building Presence for Partners in the Digital Age
Learn the skills, tools, and resources necessary to build a complete go-to-market strategy that attracts new customers. We’ll run through a workshop to put your knowledge in practice and teach you how to build a brand that separates you from the competition.
- 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM | Channel Sales Strategies for Success
Understanding how to present your offering to different buyer personas, from engineering, IT admins, to executives, is the key to increasing overall adoption and sales. We’ll showcase how to present yourself as a consultant and an extension of their team, rather than just selling a product.
- 4:15 PM – 4:30 PM | Elevate Your Business with Our Ascent Partner Program
Learn the benefits and values that come with our partner program and how you can leverage those through a partnership with JumpCloud.
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM | Happy Hour and Networking
How to Prepare
To make sure you get the most out of this experience, here’s a few things you can do in advance:
- Prepare your questions | Think in advance of what you want to get out of the event and what questions you need to get answered. For MSPs, what are your most important feature categories or services that need to integrate with JumpCloud? For customers, what need have you identified in your organization that JumpCloud may be a solution for?
- Bring a laptop | Many sessions include opportunities for you to use the product live. Bring your laptop to set up your sandboxing environment and walk through the portal with our experts.
- Evaluate your security posture | Do a mental audit of your current processes, and what you’d like to see changed. What common tasks take up most of your day as an admin?
How to Sign Up
Interested in attending? Sign-ups for Las Vegas and Salt Lake City are currently live. Sign up today to reserve your spot in these locations, or look for updates as more sign-ups go live.
Hope to see you there!