You can help alleviate the potential confusion end-users feel as they interact with JumpCloud by uploading a logo for your org.
When you upload a logo for your org we show it in the following places:
- JumpCloud’s Admin Portal and User Portal, see Get Started: User Interface to learn more.
- Email communications sent from JumpCloud to your users. See Customizing Email Templates to learn more.
- The macOS zero-touch onboarding screen.
- You can upload a logo for your org from the Settings page. See Settings in the Admin Portal to learn more.
- If you don’t upload a logo for your org, JumpCloud’s logo is shown in the locations above, by default.
- The image file should be a .png or .jpg.
- Maximum file size is 788 KB.
- The image should have a transparent or white background.
- Minimum image resolution is 400px x 400px.
- For improved appearance we recommend:
- Using rectangular logos with resolutions of 1200px x 400px or 800px x 400px.
- Cropping any white space around the logo.
Upload a Logo for your Org
To upload a logo:
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Go to Settings.
- Under the Logo section:
- Click Browse to navigate to the image’s location on your device.
- Drag the image from a location on your device into the Logo box.
- Click save changes.