A user is trying to activate their account in the JumpCloud Password Manager app and receives the error “You can’t signup using this email."
- The most common cause for this is a typo in the user’s email address. Have the user confirm their email address and that it is being entered correctly. The email address should the same as the user’s JumpCloud account.
- If the email address is entered correctly but the user still receives this error, ensure that the user is added to the correct User Group that’s enrolled to the JumpCloud Password Manager.
- If group membership is confirmed, toggle the user’s group membership off/on in the JumpCloud Admin Portal:
- Remove the user from the group and save changes.
- Then add the user back to the group and save changes.
- If none of the previous troubleshooting steps are successful, submit a ticket with JumpCloud’s Support Engineering team. See Contact JumpCloud Support.
Include the following information:
- The affected user’s email.
- The Directory Insights (DI) events from the JumpCloud Admin Portal. See View the Directory Insights Data Activity Log.
- The Password Manager app versions on each affected device.