This policy lets the user manage diagnostic reporting to Apple in the event of an error. This policy works on all JumpCloud supported operating systems.
To configure a Mac Analytics policy:
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
- Go to DEVICE MANAGEMENT > Policy Management.
- Select the All tab, then click (+) and select the Mac tab.
- Locate the Analytics policy, then click configure.
- In the Policy Name field, enter a name for this policy.
- (Optional) In the Policy Notes field, enter information you want to retain for this policy.
- Under Settings, select Allow Diagnostic Submission to disable automatic diagnostic reports to Apple.
The Allow Diagnostic Submission checkbox is enabled by default.
- (Optional) Select the Device Groups tab. Select one or more device groups where you’ll apply this policy. For device groups with multiple OS member types, the policy is applied only to the supported OS.
- (Optional) Select the Devices tab. Select one or more devices where you’ll apply this policy.
- Click Save.