Happy fall from all of us at JumpCloud! The weather outside may be cooling down, but we’re just heating up with a ton of new updates and releases to better help you Make (Remote) Work Happen®.
Read on to learn about our latest and greatest features, designed in our effort to bring you the best-in-class Open Directory Platform™.
EARLY ACCESS: Make Secure Access Easier with JumpCloud Password Manager™
Our newest product gives IT admins peace of mind that all users can securely access critical resources, while reducing the overhead of forgotten passwords, security risks, and lockouts.
With JumpCloud Password Manager, IT teams can:
- Unify access management (SSO, MFA, and password-based authentication) from a single admin console
- Increase visibility over user access across the organization
- Improve insight into weak credentials by equipping team members to identify and avoid weak and reused passwords
- Collaborate securely by enabling users to share passwords, two-factor authentication, payment cards, and other types of confidential info in a secure and auditable manner
Password Manager is available in early access now, and will go into general availability later in the 4th quarter this year.
To learn more about JumpCloud Password Manager, request a demo with a JumpCloud expert today.
NOW SUPPORTING: Linux Mint 21 and Rocky Linux 9
In an effort to continue to be the OS-agnostic platform of choice, JumpCloud now supports both Linux Mint 21 and Rocky Linux 9.
JumpCloud admins can now secure, manage, and view their Linux Mint 21 and Rocky Linux 9 systems directly from their admin portal. IT and DevOps admins can configure and manage user access and permissions across their fleet, and secure their Linux devices, regardless of physical location.
Identity Management SCIM Connectors
At JumpCloud, we’re on a mission to automate IT workflows and help admins easily and securely manage user identities for any cloud-based application with an API.
These integrations seamlessly connect users to their applications from wherever they’re working. They allow JumpCloud-created user identities to be synced to each application in real time, significantly reducing the manual workload for admins around user application identity management. We are now building these integrations on demand! If you have an application connector in mind, submit an application integration request to get added to our list.
JUST RELEASED: Create a Command from the Default JumpCloud Command Gallery
IT admins can now intuitively use JumpCloud’s curated command gallery of 45 verified commands, and configure them to their own JumpCloud instance.
The legacy command carousel with recommended commands has been replaced as part of this enhancement with the new gallery of verified commands. These commands can easily be reached when a user chooses to, “create a command from template.”
New Users to SSO Applications Report
JumpCloud Reports makes it easy for admins to pull essential data and repurpose it to help meet compliance, assess governance, and evaluate security posture. Our newest report, User to SSO Applications returns all user attributes and SSO application associations for each user.
Admins can use JumpCloud Reports to:
- Get an overview of the devices, directories, RADIUS servers, LDAP, and User to SSO Applications instances
- Eliminate manual report processing to save time and resources
- Run required reports on a regular or ad hoc basis
- Create actionable insights for conversations with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
What to Read Next
- [eBook] The IT Manager’s Guide to Data Compliance Hygiene | Discover the benefits of IT hygiene, best practices to consider for your organization, and potential challenges to avoid.
- [Whitepaper] Business vs. Security: How SMEs Can Prioritize Both | Learn how to use IT unification to protect your business against mounting threats in this whitepaper from JumpCloud and CrowdStrike.
- [Blog] Addressing Critical Mac Vulnerabilities with JumpCloud | Learn how to use JumpCloud’s patch management features to ensure your macOS fleet remains updated.
- See What Your Peers Say | With over 1,500 customer reviews, JumpCloud has a 4.6-star rating on G2 and a 4.7-star review on Capterra. Read the G2 and Capterra user reviews, and add your own!
JumpCloud’s Q4 2022 Product Roadmap
Thursday, October 6, 12:00pm ET
Greg Armanini, Senior Director, Product Management, JumpCloud
Eric Avigdor, Senior Director, Product Management, JumpCloud
Sundar Jayashekar, Senior Director, Product Management, JumpCloud
What IT Admins Need to Know about macOS Ventura & iOS 16
Thursday, October 20, 12:00pm ET
Pam Lefkowitz, IT Columnist, JumpCloud
Tom Bridge, PPM, Apple, JumpCloud
Other Things You Should Know
- JumpCloud University Implementation Resources | These newly released resources give you everything you need to have a successful JumpCloud platform implementation.
- Join Our IT Admin Community Network | Join JumpCloud’s IT Admin Community network on Meetup to hear about in-person meetups happening in your area. Don’t see your city? Drop us a note to let us know you’re interested in get-togethers in your area.
- Join Us Weekly for The IT Hour | Every Friday at 11:30am EST, we’re getting together with a special guest to discuss timely IT topics, product releases, and more. Missed an episode? Catch us on demand on our YouTube channel.