Welcome to JumpCloud’s September Newsletter.
Extend Okta® Identities to JumpCloud’s Directory Platform
JumpCloud is now part of the Okta Integration Network (OIN), allowing admins to seamlessly import and extend Okta identities to JumpCloud-managed devices, LDAP, and RADIUS. The new JumpCloud OIN application lets admins securely import and update user identities, control their access to resources like WiFi networks bound to JumpCloud, while allowing users to update passwords within Okta.
Prepare Your Apple Devices for macOS® Big Sur
macOS Big Sur releases this fall, and JumpCloud is here to help your organization get ready. You can easily enroll in JumpCloud’s Apple® MDM to manage Big Sur Macs®, use a Policy to block Big Sur upgrades, or even use another MDM alongside JumpCloud. Join our live webinar on Big Sur preparation October 7th with Apple admins and experts Bradley Chambers and Tom Bridge to learn why every Mac admin needs a Big Sur plan in place.
JumpCloud University Core Certification is
Free in 2020
Don’t miss your chance to become JumpCloud Core Certified for free at JumpCloud University. The certification demonstrates your technical proficiency in JumpCloud’s directory platform — when you earn it, share your badge on your professional profiles and resume to showcase your expertise!
- JumpCloud Office Hours: Commands with Windows and Mac
Speakers: Brad Stevens and Joe Workman
10/02/2020 11:30 am (EST)
Tune in to hear experts from JumpCloud’s Solution Architecture team talk about how they use JumpCloud Commands to remotely administer Windows and Mac devices.
Sign Up for Office Hours
- Preparing for Big Sur: What Admins Need to Know About Apple MDM & the Future of Device Management
Speakers: Tom Bridge and Bradley Chambers
10/07/2020 11:30 am (EST)
This webinar will break down what to expect with the release of macOS Big Sur, how it will affect your organization’s device management abilities, and how JumpCloud can help.
Join the Webinar
- 2021 State of IAM and Security: Opportunities and Threats
Speakers: Doug Cahill and Rajat Bhargava
10/13/2020 11:00 am (EST)
Check out this webinar to see what the future may hold for IT admins as they manage and secure their users’ work identities, and what sort of attacks they might encounter in the new year.
Attend the Webinar
Other Things You Should Know
- Directory Insights User Filter: Drilling down into your Directory Insights data to find information about a specific user just got easier with the feature’s new User filter. Look at user events to see authentications, resource changes, and group associations.
- AutoPkg® for Mac Apps: Application deployment and patch management are crucial for security compliance and keeping system software up to date. Import and manage macOS apps with the AutoPkg importer to gain flexibility and control in your environment. Learn more>
- One-Click Portal Navigation: Maximize your efficiency with cross links between users, groups, and systems in your directory platform. Read more about crosslinks>
- Remote System Log Downloads: Check up on remote devices with ease by pulling system logs through the Admin Portal — anywhere your users are. Learn More>
Find a more technical breakdown of our recent releases in our September release notes.