To ensure that you get the most out of our Professional Services offering, at JumpCloud we work to consistently expand our service offerings. JumpCloud now offers a premium All Access service, as well as Custom Scripting and Implementation Hands-on-Keyboard (HOK) services.
These new services were created to provide every organization with a comprehensive service that is tailored specifically to your needs and goals.
1. All Access Service
Use JumpCloud’s Professional Services All Access premier offering to design your own white glove experience based on your organization’s specific needs.
Design how you want to best use your Professional Services hours, and enjoy access to Implementation Consultation, Hands-On-Keyboard (HOK) Implementation, Migration, Custom Scripting, and Technical Account Management.
Benefits of JumpCloud’s All Access Service Offering
- Design your own path: Create the exact experience you want based on what your organization needs.
- Flexibility: Simply purchase a single package, and use the allotted professional services hours each month however you please.
- Get access to all services: JumpCloud’s All Access plan gives you access to all of the services listed above, as well as the following offerings.
- Receive a dedicated consultant to assist with your implementation project or have a Professional Services Engineer (PSE) do the implementation for you.
- Receive a dedicated technical point-of-contact who works across JumpCloud to assist with your business or technical requirements.
- Have a PSE migrate your current directory to JumpCloud.
- Get engineering support to build Powershell and API custom scripts for your JumpCloud environment.
2. Custom Scripting
JumpCloud’s Custom Scripting service utilizes engineering support to build Powershell and API custom scripts for your JumpCloud environment. Our engineers will provide custom written scripts to execute lines of work within the JumpCloud portal, to make your day-to-day life easier.
This service builds PowerShell Scripts using the JumpCloud PowerShell module, JumpCloud API commands (Python/Curl/PowerShell), and other custom device commands.
Custom Scripting Service Use Cases
- Custom written scripts to execute some line of work within the JumpCloud Admin portal using PowerShell Module or JumpCloud API (Python/Curl/PowerShell).
- PowerShell Scripts using the JumpCloud PowerShell Module.
- Custom device commands, for example: SystemContext API with JumpCloud (depending on the need).
3. Implementation Hands-on-Keyboard (HOK)
JumpCloud’s Hands-On-Keyboard (HOK) Implementation service provides hands-on assistance with the implementation of JumpCloud’s open directory platform in your technical environment(s). Our PSEs will do the work on your behalf to get JumpCloud successfully implemented within your organization.
Benefits of JumpCloud’s Hands-on-Keyboard Service
- Correct and efficient JumpCloud implementation: JumpCloud professionals with deep technical expertise in Cloud Directory, SSO, MDM, MFA will do the heavy lifting for you.
- Third-party configuration: Our PSEs can assist you with configuring third-party resources within JumpCloud to ensure you get the most out of it.
Need a Helping Hand?
Reach out to [email protected] for assistance determining which Professional Service option might be right for you.