JumpCloud’s Professional Services Customer Success Manager (CSM)
About CSM Services
The Customer Success Manager is a paid service that will make a trusted advisor available to your organization on a continual basis. They will assist you in charting your course to take maximum advantage of all of the features and functionality of the JumpCloud platform while simplifying and streamlining the IT Admin’s job and making your IT enterprise safer and more secure.
CSM Scope of Services
During the agreed upon engagement period, JumpCloud’s Customer Success Manager will work with you to:
Build Customer Success plans by becoming an expert in your environment, establishing critical goals and key performance indicators and assisting achieve your company’s goals.
Be your trusted advisor and program manager for all your JumpCloud needs
- Performing health checks and ensuring configurations are done properly
- Analyze your needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet your requirements
- Identifying and recommending training opportunities
- Identify solutions to reduce your support costs
- Report on product performance
Support you as a JumpCloud liaison for all questions, issues, and escalations
- Facilitate zoom meetings to answer questions and ensure progress is ongoing
- Communicate with Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps) or other teams as needed to support your success
- Provide JumpCloud developers with your feedback to identify potential features and product to ensure we’re meeting the your ongoing needs
- Maintain your satisfaction throughout your subscription
Advantages of CSM Service
The CSM is your liaison for different internal teams at JumpCloud. If you need to escalate a support ticket or have questions on product features, the CSM can assist you as your partner in best utilizing JumpCloud based on your individual needs.
You can schedule web sessions with your CSM during the times and days that you need them! They will serve as your trusted advisor to ensure that you meet all of your usage goals.
CSMs assist you in expanding and fully utilizing JumpCloud to its full potential within your business and technical environment. You’ll be able to work and plan with your CSM on any upcoming business requirements, security audits, and more.
Customer Success Manager Packages
|Up to 2 hours per month
|Up to 4 hours per month
*Unused hours expire at the end of each billing cycle.