This month, we’re introducing several new ways for our customers to connect with us and one another.
Together, we’re creating a more comprehensive and secure cloud directory platform. Learn all about our new same-day support offerings, our fireside chat series, and more.
Check out our latest releases, events, and articles developed in the name of Making (Remote) Work Happen® at all levels.
Just Released: JumpCloud Agent Support for RHEL 9
Following its release earlier this month, JumpCloud now provides support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 9, the newest version of RHEL.
Administrators can now secure, manage, and view their RHEL 9 systems through the JumpCloud platform.
Just Launched: Homepage 2.0 Admin Console
The new Homepage 2.0 allows IT admins to see alerts for areas needing their attention, click through to an investigation page, and quickly take action and remediate the issue.
Widgets and tile notifications provide alert information with the flexibility to be customizable and configurable to each admin.
What matters most is now top of mind and easily accessible for each admin — from users to devices and more!
New Learning Resources: Educational Tutorials and Courses in JCU!
Continue your JumpCloud learning journey with our free training resources. Each video or lesson offers you an important skill or feature explanation to ensure you’re getting full use of your JumpCloud account. Check out the following new content.
What is JumpCloud? | Learn about our company, the challenges facing the IT industry, and the solutions JumpCloud provides to customers.
Troubleshooting Policies | Learn how to troubleshoot basic policy-related issues on macOS, Windows, and Linux, and ensure policies are applied and access to managed resources is provided.
NEW VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS:
Patch Management | This tutorial covers how admins can visualize, manage, track, and enforce updates on your fleet of macOS and Windows devices.
Just Released: New “Staged” User State
It’s now easier than ever to distinguish new and existing users with JumpCloud.
Admins can now easily identify which users need to be onboarded and assign that employee’s necessary IT resources in advance, with access to IT resources beginning on their official start date.
This update ensures that all employees have the resources they need to succeed on day 1, without interrupting others’ workflows, or sacrificing security. With one-touch activation, users seamlessly transition from “onboarding” to “activated,” and have immediate access to their applications.
The Jumpies Customer Awards Program
We are pleased to announce the launch of our first-ever JumpCloud Customer Awards Program to recognize the incredible things our users are doing using JumpCloud!
The awards categories include:
- Best End User Experience
- Most Innovative Use of Integration
- Best Business Transformation
- Community Choice: Unrecognized Acts/Unsung Champions
Winners will receive an award, an announcement in a press release, their logos and stories featured on the JumpCloud website, and a $1,000 donation to the charity of their choice.
Submissions for the program are officially open, and will close on midnight MST, June 8.
Our new JumpCloud Community is the official submission platform, so if you haven’t registered for community access yet, do so today!
What To Read Next?
- Top 4 Risks of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) | BYOD policies are more popular today than ever before. But they don’t come without risks. This article identifies 4 main risks of BYOD policies, and how to mitigate them in your organization.
- LDAP Injection Explained | Today’s cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before. This article explains what LDAP injection attacks are, what they look like, and how they can be prevented.
- Accessing File Shares on AD-Connected Windows File Servers the Easy Way | File servers are oftentimes critical infrastructure, which is why uninterrupted access is important if you’re considering making the “jump” away from Active Directory. Fortunately, an easy configuration accomplishes just that.
- Transitioning from Legacy Tech to Zero Trust? Do These 4 Things | Zero Trust is the new frontier of security — especially for remote environments. But the transition must be undergone carefully for optimal success. If you’re currently making the switch to Zero Trust, check out this four-step process to ensure all your bases are covered.
- How-To: Migrate from AD FS to JumpCloud | This guide outlines two migration paths to help you move on from AD FS, while also providing an overview of what’s involved with a complete migration from Microsoft.
Patch Management, Simplified: How to Build Efficiency and Secure Hybrid Work
Tom Bridge, PPM Apple, JumpCloud
Scott Reed, Senior Product Manager, JumpCloud
Unifying SSO & MFA to Reduce IT Complexity
Glenn Attridge, Senior Director of Technology, Firmex
Tyler Koltes, Solution Consultant, JumpCloud
Other Things You Should Know
- Best Practices for Provisioning and Securing Windows Devices | Learn tips to simplify and optimize Windows device management with device provisioning, security, and configuration management best practices.
- Resource Library: Cybersecurity Made Simple | Check out our resource library on all things security to see all our whitepapers and guides in one place.