Happy spring from all of us at JumpCloud! This season is a time of new beginnings, but one thing hasn’t changed: we’re still growing the ways we Make (Remote) Work Happen® for you, our users.
As we settle into 2022, we’re accelerating our objectives with a renewed energy to create an even more comprehensive, secure cloud directory platform.
Read on to learn more about some of the notable releases of the past month.
Just Launched: JumpCloud Professional Services
Even the most experienced IT admins sometimes struggle to prioritize the right actions at the right time.
That’s why new and existing JumpCloud customers can now take advantage of a series of new white-glove, personalized services to aid them in their JumpCloud journey: implementation, migration, and technical account management.
JumpCloud’s Professional Services offering sets up your company’s admins with a strong identity and access management foundation and ongoing support, saving you time and effort in the long run.
JumpCloud IT Community Is Now Live!
Building Connections is one of our core values here at JumpCloud, but it extends beyond our employees. We want to provide opportunities for everyone in IT to grow, learn, and build their own connections. That’s what inspired us to create the JumpCloud Community, where you can connect directly with other IT admins from small and medium sized enterprises across the globe.
Use our forums to talk about the challenges you face, ask career questions, and find helpful guides and templates to put to use in daily work.
If you’ve been working for a while, we hope you’ll share your knowledge to help others along the way. If you’re new, ask us questions and we’ll help you find the answers you’re looking for.
JumpCloud University Training Tutorials
As cybercriminals continue to grow in sophistication, your organization needs a constantly evolving security posture to combat them.
Using JumpCloud makes security measures like policy enforcement and multi-factor authentication (MFA) simple. Check out the tutorials below for step-by-step solutions.
- Protect Your Identity with MFA | In this course, you’ll learn how to utilize MFA to secure digital identities. You’ll get in-depth info on setting up and using Push, TOTP, and Security Key authentication.
- Enforcing Policies | In this course, you’ll learn how to enforce policies in JumpCloud, including creating, applying, and validating policies for groups of systems.
Las Vegas JumpCloud Cloud Directory Roadshow
This year the team at JumpCloud is hitting the road, visiting cities all over the world to bring admins and MSPs together, connecting on the challenges of modern IT administration.
Join us in Las Vegas at Topgolf on Tuesday, April 5 from 10am – 6:30pm to get hands-on experience and learn how you can reduce IT cost and complexity by consolidating directory, identity access, device management, and security into a single cloud platform. Then, enjoy networking with current customers and JumpCloud experts at Topgolf later that evening.
Introducing the Feedback Loop
Want to send us feedback? We’ve just made it easier than ever.
The newly enhanced JumpCloud Feedback Loop enables you to provide valuable product feedback and feature requests through the Admin Portal.
This update gives us visibility into your needs so we can identify areas of improvement and develop the right solutions.
What To Read Next
- Security Without the Complexity | With cybersecurity threats looming around every digital corner, closing the gaps in your strategy to protect against unauthorized access is critical.
- Shields Up: Remember Your Cybersecurity Fundamentals | In times of modern geopolitical conflict, cyberattacks are now one of the unintended consequences. This article reminds you that the best defense is a good offense, with security tactics like least privilege, patching, and identity and access management (IAM).
- The Top 5 Zero Trust Misconceptions, Clarified | Zero Trust is a commonly used industry term — but its productization by vendors and sales teams has led to misconceptions. This article will identify and clarify some of the most common of these misconceptions to help IT professionals better understand Zero Trust security.
- Top (Mostly) Free and Awesome Tools for IT Admins | In this article, JumpCloud IT Columnist Pam Lefkowitz rounds up her favorite IT tools for automation, collaboration, organization, and more.
- Why You Need Specific Policies for Remote Workers | Remote work is here to stay, and if your organization allows it (or is planning to), it’s essential to create specific policies to manage remote users and devices. This article takes you through all the policies you need to consider for a remote workforce.
- See What Your Peers Say | With over 1,300 customer reviews, JumpCloud has a 4.6-star rating on G2 and a 4.7-star review on Capterra. Read the G2 and Capterra user reviews, and add your own!
JumpCloud’s Q2 2022 Product Roadmap Webinar
Chase Doelling, Principal Strategist
Sundar Jayashekar, Senior Director, Product Management
Greg Armanini, Senior Director, Product Management
Eric Avigdor, Senior Director, Product Management
IT and End Users: Challenges, Trust, and Time Management
Zach Boewer, Former VP of IT & Current JumpCloud Solution Engineer
Nathan Vergin, IT Systems Analyst & Administrator at AkitaBox
Other Things You Should Know
- Automated Device Enrollment (ADE) for iOS & macOS | JumpCloud is now able to support iPhones and iPads straight out of the box by enrolling in our mobile device management (MDM) during Setup Assistant.
- Amazon Linux 2022 Support | The JumpCloud agent can now be installed on Amazon Linux 2022 (Preview) systems. In addition, JumpCloud will provide same-day support when Amazon Linux 2022 (AL2022) is released.
- Tighter Enforcement of TOTP Retry Attempts| JumpCloud will now count user and admin TOTP MFA retry attempts for user portal and admin portal logins to increase the security posture for corporate accounts and resources.