Have you ever tried to mount a flatscreen with zero experience?
It probably didn’t take long to realize that choosing the right location, properly using a stud finder, and hiding all those cords is no small task.
Similarly, implementing the JumpCloud Directory Platform within the technical environments of their clients can prove challenging for many MSPs.
The issue isn’t necessarily that you can’t configure everything — it’s that you don’t have enough time to familiarize yourself with a robust, new piece of software while also maintaining daily responsibilities.
For this reason, JumpCloud provides complimentary implementation consultation packages for new MSP partners. That means you can completely eliminate the second-guessing, hemming, and hawing that comes with tackling new implementations on your own.
Benefits of Professional Services for Implementation
Below are some of the obvious (and not-so-obvious) perks of securing 1-on-1 support with a JumpCloud Professional Services Engineer
- Save Time: Our world-class technicians have “been there, done that” when it comes to every conceivable implementation scenario. With literally hundreds of implementations under their belts, they know exactly how to avoid common errors, potential setbacks, and delayed timelines. Translation: we’ll have you up and running in no time.
- Eliminate Potential Errors: If you lack experience in Cloud Directory, SSO, MDM, or MFA, it’s normal to encounter a roadblock or two during initial setup. Everyone in the MSP world knows occasional mistakes are inevitable. But they don’t have to happen during your JumpCloud implementation.
- Enjoy Third-Party Integrations: Our platform plays well with many third-party resources, but some setups are trickier than others. We’ll walk you through configuring them securely and efficiently.
- Boost Confidence/Brand Loyalty: Your personal consultations are an opportunity to ask anything and everything related to security best practices, workflows, and configurations in the platform. The more confident you feel overseeing your new security measures, the more faith both you and your clients will have in your ability to keep their data safe.
Essentially, our mission is to lay the groundwork for successful identity and access management, mobile device management, IT compliance, and directory management so your MSP practice can flourish.
How Does It Work?
As part of your JumpCloud for MSPs subscription, your organization will receive an Implementation Consultation package to use as you onboard your first few clients.
You may use your package any time during your first year as a contracted JumpCloud partner. Each package includes the following:
- Private 1:1 consulting over an 8-week period.
- Singular technical point of contact from start to finish.
- Technical expertise and best practice guidance on JumpCloud implementation.
- Ongoing Zoom sessions and discussions; weekly, bi-weekly, or as needed.
Should you desire additional support, JumpCloud also offers several additional Professional Services packages that include hands-on-keyboard implementation, custom scripting, migration, and more.
Streamline Your Stack — JumpCloud Has Your Back
Are you ready to reap the benefits of centralizing identity, access, and device management capabilities within JumpCloud’s single Multi-Tenant Portal? If so, we invite you to connect with our Professional Services team today. Email [email protected] for more information.