It’s that time again — where the JumpCloud Directory Platform crushes it in G2’s Seasonal Reports. Like DJ Khaled, it seems “all we do is win.”
The community review site recently released their Summer 2022 Reports. The reports serve as trustworthy resources for IT professionals seeking reliable input on how to better round out their technology stacks, among other ends.
JumpCloud provides IT managers with secure, streamlined access from any device to any resource — anywhere, anytime.
Like last season, the JumpCloud Directory Platform received recognition for several categories including Mobile Device Management (MDM), Single-Sign On (SSO), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Cloud Directory Services, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and User Provisioning/Governance.
Notably, JumpCloud is the first place Leader in 12 reports, a first place High Performer in two reports, and a ranked provider in a total of 61 reports. JumpCloud also received the honor of scoring first place in the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Relationship Index for the first time.
It’s also worth mentioning that JumpCloud increased its standing in seven different reports, respectively. Check out the No. 1 wins below to see how your peers rank JumpCloud in multiple categories.
JumpCloud Ranks No. 1 Leader in G2 Summer Reports
The JumpCloud Directory Platform ranked #1 Leader in the following G2 reports:
- Momentum Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Europe Regional Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Small-Business Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Momentum Grid® Report for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Momentum Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) Relationship Index
- Grid® Report for Cloud Directory Services
- Mid-Market Grid® for Cloud Directory Services
- Momentum Grid® Report for Cloud Directory Services
What exactly are folks saying about the JumpCloud Cloud Directory Platform?
Here’s what Shannon W., IT support admin, has to say:
I have a busy workload and a lot of different things to look after: different queues, different jobs, hundreds of assets. JumpCloud makes it incredibly easy to keep our assets up to date and keep our users in touch with what they need. It’s also one of the first touch points for new users, and so far it’s been a real blessings — it’s easy for non-IT oriented people to understand.
Here’s what Erik K., chief technology officer, has to say:
We originally used JumpCloud for federated login via Google Workspace. We have been VERY happy with that integration. Over the past year, JumpCloud has added MDM and insights. We now use it for all of our Windows and Mac devices for MDM. I very much like the “insights,” as it gives great visibility into a system.
Here’s what Paulus J., marketing and sales director, has to say:
Very easy to install and to deploy. A complete solution to manage users, computers, and all devices. All functionality needed as a directory are present on JumpCloud. And, perhaps the best, it’s more than easy to manage Windows, Mac, and Linux on the same directory and in the same way. There is nothing I dislike; this cloud directory is very complete.
Check out hundreds of other reviews from industry peers on G2’s site. Keep reading to learn more about how G2 organizes its consumer reports.
What Is G2?
G2 is a community review site known for compiling comprehensive product and service reports that simplify the evaluation process for tech shoppers. The organization bases its reports on authentic user reviews, product comparisons, and deep-dive research.
Each quarter, G2 releases four main types of consumer reports:
- G2 Category Grid® Reports: Allow shoppers to compare software products in given categories based on user satisfaction and market presence scores.
- G2 Category Index Reports: Aggregate multiple data points collected from verified user reviews; provide scores for evaluating single factors in the software purchase process. Index reports also highlight product success in usability, implementation, relationship, or results.
- G2 Compare Reports: Showcase a side-by-side comparison of up to four competing products based on satisfaction ratings and call out the leading product for each metric.
- Momentum Reports: Illustrate product growth trajectories in their respective spaces over the past year based on user satisfaction scores, employee growth, and digital presence.
Looking for a report on a specific feature or set of criteria? Click here to login to your G2 account and read the Summer 2022 Index Reports.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership with JumpCloud
Are you on the brink of unifying your IT toolkit? Ready to spend less time hopping between point tools for user lifecycle management? Want more peace of mind come audit time?
These are all fantastic reasons to take advantage of JumpCloud’s free account option for up to 10 users. Our research shows the average IT manager can reduce their stack’s total cost of ownership by 6.3 times via unification with JumpCloud.
A single pane of glass for device management and Zero Trust security initiatives means fewer IT vendors, lower overhead, and less switching back and forth. It’s why 180,000 organizations and counting worldwide trust JumpCloud to simplify identity and access management.