G2 Crowd has released its Fall 2021 reports and more than 800 JumpCloud users have spoken: the JumpCloud Directory Platform is solving more identity, device management, and security problems, allowing IT teams to consolidate tools and technology — reducing cost and overall complexity.
In all, G2 named JumpCloud as a leader and/or high performer in a total of 44 reports! Ranking improved across 6 reports spanning single sign-on (SSO), identity and access management (IAM), and ease of implementation. Our accelerating scores and inclusion in new evaluations reflect terrific user experiences. They demonstrate just how quickly the JumpCloud platform is growing into new markets and maturing in existing ones.
Equally important – these reports showcase the success IT teams using JumpCloud are able to achieve no matter what global pandemic, BYOD, or other obstacles come their way!
Here are just a few of the comments reviewers have made about JumpCloud:
One of the best alternatives to Active Directory
We do not need to worry about joining multi-platform devices since this supports Linux, MAC, and Windows. It integrates well with O365; hence we do not have to worry, and it’s scalable.Ashutosh S, Sr System Admin Lead Engineer
Enterprise (> 1000 emp.)
The first and most crucial step on my Zero Trust Networking and various compliance initiatives.
For me, this feels a little like Git for Users/Devices in that I trust that this is where my users/devices live, not spread out across dozens of disparate systems. Also… dead simple ssh with mfa on Linux… MIND BLOWN!Jesse P, President
Small Business (50 or fewer emp.)
Very strong up and coming SSO and MDM provider
JumpCloud is a solid option for businesses looking to move away from the classic Active Directory setup and looking for something more based on the cloud. It has excellent support for SAML/SSO applications. It features a good MDM option for both Mac and Windows systems. You can easily set groups for easy Identity Management, so you may effortlessly provide different applications to users according to their role or their individual needs.Easton S, Information Technology Specialist
Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
Driven entirely from verified user reviews, JumpCloud was named #1 in the following 15 Grid Reports:
- Small-Business Grid® for Single Sign-On (SSO) Software
- Trending Single Sign-On (SSO) Software
- Europe Grid® for Single Sign-On (SSO) Software
- Grid® for User Provisioning and Governance Tools
- Trending User Provisioning and Governance Tools
- User Provisioning and Governance Tools Relationship Index
- Grid® for Identity and Access Management (IAM) Software
- Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Momentum Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Grid® Scores for Cloud Directory Services Software
- Momentum Grid® Report for Cloud Directory Services
- Implementation Index for Cloud Directory Services
- Cloud Directory Services Relationship Index
- Cloud Directory Services Results Index
- Cloud Directory Services Usability Index
These Grid Reports are a fantastic way to understand how organizations across industries, from startups (20+ employees) to enterprises (1000+ employees), are modernizing IT with JumpCloud.
Check out the reports listed above by logging into your G2 account here! If you’re ready to hop on board with our current G2 users, try out our platform free for up to 10 users and 10 devices by creating a JumpCloud Free account. Enjoy 10 days of premium 24×7 live chat support for any questions that arise.