New JumpCloud Policies
Since announcing our System Policies feature at the end of 2017, we’ve been pushing out a consistent set of templates in our never-ending quest to cover more security and configuration needs for Mac, Windows, and Linux endpoints. We’ve recently released the following set of policies, in addition to what’s already available, which you may begin using in your Admin portals today:
- System Preferences (Mac) Control Policy – Enable or disable access to specific features of macOS’s System Preferences options.
- Restrict Windows Control Panel Access Policy – Enable or disable access to specific features of Windows Control Panel options.
- Disable Windows/MacOS Guest Account Policy – Disable default Guest accounts on Mac and Windows systems for security reasons.
Admin Automation with the New PowerShell Module!
Have you been looking for ways to automate more of your JumpCloud administrative tasks? The solution is here. Unlock your JumpCloud administrator super powers with the new JumpCloud PowerShell Module! Common administrative tasks that can be automated include:
- Creating, removing, and modifying JumpCloud users, systems, and groups in bulk.
- Pulling CSV reports on JumpCloud users, systems, and groups.
- Disabling and enabling JumpCloud user accounts.
Check out these examples and many more in the JumpCloud PowerShell Commands Example Library. The module is available now, so check out our YouTube module installation tutorials and getting started guide.
Learn from Customers Like You
Saint Thomas Academy
Saint Thomas Academy had aging hardware, and was struggling to connect their mixed system environment with cloud apps. They needed to upgrade their directory while working within budgetary constraints. JumpCloud helped them make the grade. Learn more>>
Kilimanjaro Search and Rescue
Kilimanjaro SAR saves lives on the tallest mountain in Africa – but they also needed safe and efficient IT infrastructure that could handle Mac management. CEO Ivan Braun found JumpCloud, and rescued their IT operations. Learn more >>
Upland Software acquires new companies and integrates them into their IT infrastructure multiple times a year – a tall task for IT. David Talbott, Director of Enterprise IT, explains how JumpCloud helps him assimilate heterogeneous environments. Learn more>>Read More
JumpCloud is Hiring!
JumpCloud is growing fast, and we are looking to add some amazing new team members. We are focused on delivering the best directory that we can – to the best customer base in the world – and in the process breaking up a two decade-long monopoly. JumpCloud is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for a company that has a big mission, friendly and supportive customer-first culture, and an incredible opportunity to learn. Check out open positions by visiting our Careers page.Join the Team