New Agent release (version 1.157.0)
Agent releases are rolled out over the course of the week. You may not see these changes right away.
- Added support for Debian 12.
- Resolved an issue with sudo permissions not being set properly on Rocky Linux 9.x.
- Updated branding featured on JumpCloud Go authentication.
- Made enhancements to preserve a suspended user’s ability to log in to FileVault. This gives IT Admins a method to get the JumpCloud agent up and running, and further limits what users can do on managed devices that they have been suspended from.
- Resolved an issue with account password synchronization.
- Fixed an issue with the login window when a large number of users are bound to the device.
- Resolved an issue with JumpCloud Go when the local account is a managed user.
- BitLocker Recovery Key more consistently works to unlock any non-OS drive that is locked and Auto Unlock is enabled for drives, if necessary.