See below for a list of bug fixes completed between October 6-11:
Devices - Remote Assist & Remote File Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused service start failures in Remote Assist Service on Windows devices.
- Fixed an issue with right-clicking and folder dragging between macOS and Windows.
- Resolved a bug to ensure that Remote Assist sessions resume consistently on switching users in Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused remote device screen freezing.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes locks the end user consent prompt dialog.
- Filtering to sort command results now works properly. Command results are displayed in ascending or descending order according to the exit code.