Welcome to JumpCloud’s RADIUS-as-a-Service!
JumpCloud’s RADIUS-as-a-Service (RaaS) provides you with pre-built, pre-configured, scalable, and fully managed and maintained RADIUS servers. Add as many RADIUS servers as you like for WiFi access control, and authentication for your network devices, servers, and applications….and never have to acquire/download, install configure and manage them again. JumpCloud RaaS complements JumpCloud’s other directory services capabilities, providing an additional method to authenticate your users across multiple services and clients managed within the JumpCloud Directory
A primary use case for RADIUS-as-a-Service is the ability to control access to WiFi networks. RaaS easily defines who – your whole organization or a subset – can access which WiFi networks. Granular control by city, office, or even floor is possible. All users and devices that need access to the WiFi network are tracked including mobile phones and tablets.
RaaS is secure, leveraging TLS encryption to protect all information in transit. Of course, JumpCloud’s core Directory-as-a-Service is secured through multiple layers of security. You can even leverage JumpCloud’s temporary access control to provide limited-time access through RADIUS for vendors and traveling employees.
- Authenticates to your JumpCloud account, keeping your user management centralized
- Provision, de-provision, and configure RADIUS servers in seconds
- Fine-grained control per client network
- EAP TTLS PAP – fully TLS-encrypted authentication path, from client to JumpCloud, and back: none of your credentials ever goes unprotected
- TCP and UDP client support – choose TCP for reliability, and UDP for compatibility even with older clients
- Temporary access controls – vendors, clients, and traveling employees get the access they need, each with their own username and password.
- Supports multiple clients – including, but not limited to, Linux, OS X, Windows, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Increased Security: Everyone gets their own WiFi password, making sure you completely control who has access to your network
- No more do-it-yourself – Eliminate the complexity of building, configuring, and maintaining your own RADIUS servers, as JumpCloud takes care of it all for you
- Ensure that all mobile phones and tablets are registered and know which users have which mobile devices
- Temporary access control – Provide temporary access, easily, and quickly to your networks and applications. Someone visiting for the day? JumpCloud can easily revoke all their access at 5pm that day. Got a vendor on-site for a week? Disable their access at 5pm on Friday with a few clicks.
- Unlimited networks and client applications – RaaS is an integral part of your JumpCloud service, just turn it on and go, no many how many networks you need to protect
- Security built-in – secured from the ground up, fully managed, and audited by security experts
- Peace of mind: 24×7 monitoring and maintenance – rest easy knowing your RADIUS servers are always on
- Fully scalable – JumpCloud grows to meet your needs, at no additional cost to you
- Expert support – JumpCloud’s support team is one of the most experienced in the business, so when you have a problem, you’re talking to experts, not someone reading from a decision tree.
Creating RADIUS Servers within JumpCloud
Spinning up RADIUS servers is an easy task. Visit our Knowledge Base for current information on implementing JumpCloud RADIUS.