JumpCloud is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping design and build the next generation of identity management and directory software. We’ve built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two-decade-old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! If you enjoy solving challenging problems, using the latest technologies in a supportive, fast-moving, constant learning culture, JumpCloud is the place for you.
Why Join JumpCloud?
Hear From JumpCloud Employees
“JumpCloud has an amazingly welcoming and open culture. They are constantly creating bleeding edge technologies while helping ensure personal growth for employees, which leads to working with some amazingly cool and intelligent folks!”
– Kyle, Product Manager
“The engineering talent at JumpCloud is second to none. I am humbled by the team’s creativity and willingness to hone their craft. Everyone is passionate, dedicated and excited. All I can say is thanks to JumpCloud for letting me be part of this.”
– Jeff, Director of Engineering
“JumpCloud is an exceptional company! It’s rewarding to work on an innovative product with very talented people, who are also friendly, humble, and supportive. The work is challenging and the relaxed culture and benefits can’t be beat!”
– Linda, Software Engineer
What We Value at JumpCloud
We’ve asked our employees and here are the common themes:
- Unique culture – we are trying to build a very significant business in a space that has never been challenged. That requires a culture that is focused on excellence, persistence, effort, and smarts.
- Market momentum – we have a customer base that has voted with their dollars for a product that solves extremely sought after needs, in a large market that is underserved.
- Compelling vision & opportunity – our mission is big; it’s a once in a decade opportunity to be involved in a disruptive product.
- Focus & clarity of mission – we have a high degree of clarity of what we’re building and why, and our priorities rarely change.
- Expansive product – we know what our product roadmap looks like and we’re adding great people to help us get there.
- Modern technology approach – as a security company, we are hyper-focused on ensuring that we build a high-quality and secure platform.
- Experience – We have a seasoned executive team. This isn’t their first successful start up.
- Clarity – Our guiding light is to be able to solve our customer’s problems as they directly relate to our space.
- Long-term focus – We’re financially conservative and pragmatic. We spend money on what matters, great people, great tools, and automating processes.
Learning and opportunity
- JumpCloud is an incredible opportunity to learn. Each team member gets an up close and personal view into building a fast-growing startup.
- We are extremely clear within the company about what we are doing, how we are doing it, and the decisions that we are making.
- There is opportunity to progress – everyone wears a few hats and has the ability to develop their career with new tech and training.
- We’re taking the road less traveled, so there is flexibility to find unique approaches to our business.
- You’ll be challenged by trying to rapidly scale a user base while utilizing all of your skills to create an amazing product and business.
- We trust each other to do our jobs, and are ready to help each other when needed.
- We take initiative. We’re hardworking and action-oriented.
- At JumpCloud you’ll have a voice in the organization.
Could You See Yourself at JumpCloud?
Do you enjoy knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical? Do you value openness, mutual respect, collaboration, and a once-in-a-decade opportunity to be involved in a disruptive product? Then this is the place for you.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, unlimited vacation, 401(k) plan, etc.). We offer lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. Please submit a resume and tell us more about how you’d like to contribute.