Not only do IT administrators and managed service providers (MSPs) need to ensure end users have the right equipment and resources, but they also need to remain safe and secure. Certainly no simple task in a normal office scenario, these IT professionals now need to do so in the context of a fully remote environment, a new normal that has risen out of the COVID crisis.
For many organizations, this level of pressure can be too much for their in-house team, leading them to find partners who can provide the support they need to deliver the best experience for their end users.
Over the years, over a hundred thousand organizations have turned to JumpCloud® and its Directory-as-a-Service® platform. As a comprehensive access control and device management platform, Directory-as-a-Service (DaaS) helps IT administrators and MSPs make their workforce productive, increase security, and ultimately reduce IT management costs. JumpCloud serves an integral role in many an IT admin’s management tool stack.
Since Directory-as-a-Service is so integral, it makes sense to partner with JumpCloud to ensure end user success. As a part of joining forces with JumpCloud, organizations have the opportunity to invest in JumpCloud’s Premium Support offering to make the most of their DaaS instance.
Why Premium Support?
Support has always been a critical need when using a tool or service, but is especially so now with fully remote work models in play for many. Organizations are in a state of massive change and IT admins and MSPs are under intense pressure to keep their end users successful.
With JumpCloud’s Premium Support, our organization is there for you, 24x7x365, to make sure you get the support you need. Our Premium Support offering ensures that you have access to the right people and resources to keep your organization operating smoothly.
What Does JumpCloud Premium Support Provide?
Here are some of the reasons that our customers rely on JumpCloud Premium Support:
- Premium customer SLAs: Uptime and operational stability are crucial, especially when it comes to critical IT systems like DaaS. With JumpCloud Premium Support, you’ll receive guaranteed uptime SLAs backed by monetary credits, with responses in as soon as within an hour depending on the severity of the issue.
- Support how you like it: Premium Support means you can get help in the way that best suits your needs: knowledge base, email, chat, or phone. And, you get it when you need it. Right away.
- Global organization: JumpCloud has support offices in the US, India, and Costa Rica. Wherever our Premium Support customers are in the world, JumpCloud has a representative at the ready to help directly with tickets and issues.
- On-demand support for a constantly evolving platform: We constantly update the DaaS platform. Anytime you need help with a new feature, Premium Support helps you get up to speed as soon as possible.
- Leverage top IAM engineers: Our Customer Success team consists of veterans of both the customer support and IT administration industries, making them experts in helping you and other organizations achieve your needs from the DaaS product.
Try Premium Support
JumpCloud Premium Support provides you with the peace of mind that your authentication and system management platform of choice will be operational at virtually all times. Want to get started with Premium Support? Reach out to your account manager for more information.
Not a JumpCloud Customer?
JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service is a cloud directory service that provides remote access control and device management for thousands of organizations worldwide. If you would like to see what the platform can do, you can try it yourself for free for 10 users forever.