By Jon Griffin Posted June 30, 2017
To move into the cloud oriented business world that we see today, businesses must successfully manage their employees’ identities across their services and platforms. There’s only one problem: every day, employees add more and more services/platforms that they need to connect to. This explosion of IT resources is contributing to a massive shift in the Identity and Access Market (IAM). It is critical that your organization keeps up with it, because if you don’t then you are exposing your company to the risks of breaches, loss of productivity, and falling behind competitors.
Next Gen Strategy: Unify IAM
Modern identity services simplify IAM by consolidating all credentials into one unified identity. This allows users to leverage one identity across a wide range of applications (both web and on-prem), systems (Windows, Mac, and Linux), and infrastructure. Using these innovative tactics, organizations can even use Google Apps (now known as G Suite) and Office 365 identities as the core identities that are then federated out to all of their services.
This webinar explores the new world of IAM, and how you can use it to improve your efficiency and security across your organizations. By watching this webinar, you will learn:
- What the concept of a “new identity” is, and what it means for IT
- Why True Single Sign-On™ means more than just access to web applications
- How to avoid the pitfalls of identity sprawl, shadow IT, and vendor lock-in
- The five layers of enterprise security and what’s at the core of them
- What you will need to do to ensure your organization’s security
Watch the webinar Next Generation IAM Strategy: Best Practices and Pitfalls below: