Automate Onboarding with JumpCloud + Workday
We’ve just rolled out our Workday Directory Integration! JumpCloud admins can now control the importation, review, modification, and selective addition of Workday user accounts into JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service®. Bridge the gap between HR and IT, and improve employee onboarding efficiency to free up more time for your core responsibilities!
Hot Off the Presses: New Policies!
You talked. We listened. We are continuing to add to the arsenal of JumpCloud Policies to help you better manage your users and systems. Freshly released Policies include:
- Restrict Control Panel Access (Windows)
- Disable Disc (CD/DVD ROM) (Mac & Windows)
- Disable External Disc (USB) (Mac)
- Disable Siri (Mac)
- App Store Restrictions (Mac)
To see the ever-growing list of available policies, visit our Support page.
Customer Support Corner
Nobody has their finger on the pulse of our customers’ needs better than the JumpCloud Customer Success team. So we’ve invited them to have their own space in our newsletter. Here’s a message for you from our hard-working support team:
Our mission is to help customers connect to what they need, when they need it. To that end, here are some of our most often-used resources:
- JumpCloud Knowledge Base – This is a direct line into the minds of the JumpCloud Customer Success team. You can read tutorials, find resources, and even submit feature requests.
- JumpCloud – YouTube – We’ve been hard at work making videos that show JumpCloud in action. If you want to learn our product, but don’t want to read, this is the place to be. Plus, you get to see our pretty faces.
- JumpCloud Command-line Interface (CLI) Tool – Want to execute commands against our REST API? You can now interact with your JumpCloud directory through our PowerShell module. This tool runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux, and uses the (now!) open-source PowerShell language. Practical examples are just a copy and paste away in the Commands Example Library.
Helpful Hint: For those who are new to JumpCloud, Getting Started can be the hardest part. Not anymore. Our Knowledge Base includes a section designed to help new JumpCloud customers. Add users. Add features. Deploy SSO to your favorite apps. All 1 click away.
Thanks to Our Customers, JumpCloud Ranks #15 on SaaS 1000!
The SaaS 1000 is a quarterly ranking of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service companies around the globe. JumpCloud is honored to rank #15 on the SaaS 1000! Thanks to all our fabulous customers who helped make this possible – we couldn’t do it without you.
Ready or Not – Here GDPR Comes!
Four little letters are about to change the world forever. On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. All organizations that collect personal data from European Union (EU) citizens will need to comply – including those with headquarters and data centers in the US, and in other countries outside the EU.
The GDPR is strengthening antiquated data security practices, such as data minimization, and ushering in new mandates, e.g., a data subject’s right to erasure. Read our series: How to be GDPR Compliant, to learn more about this new regulation – and the steps JumpCloud is taking to help ensure GDPR compliance.
Is Better Compliance Across all Desktop Platforms Possible?
EdgeConneX needed a directory that could handle a growing user base, sprawling infrastructure, and ISO compliance requirements. Active Directory® couldn’t cut it. JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service could.