Which software option is right for me?
More than 60 million people asked themselves the question while visiting G2 last year.
And hundreds of them found an answer in JumpCloud’s Cloud Directory Platform.
According to G2’s 2022 Spring Reports, reviewers appreciate JumpCloud’s ability to streamline Identity and Access Management (IAM); secure network, app, and server authentication; and unify device management for an affordable monthly fee.
G2 recognized JumpCloud as an industry leader in 16 reports, a high performer in 2 reports, and a competitive software solution in a total of 59 reports. Notably, G2 also recognized JumpCloud for the first time in the category of Mobile Device Management (MDM).
JumpCloud received first place in reports for MDM, IAM, Single Sign-On (SSO), Privilege Access Management (PAM), and Provisioning and Governance Tools. Community reviews combined with G2 Reports provide a powerful reference point for departmental managers, IT admins, and organizational leaders tasked with purchasing software.
JumpCloud Receives Recognition as Top Software Provider
Of course, there is no singular “best software choice” for every organizational size, industry, and vertical. But peeking behind the curtain to reveal which products and services similar businesses are loving (and hating) can be invaluable.
Notably, JumpCloud ranked #1 in the following G2 reports:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Implementation Index: Mid-Market
- Small-Business Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Momentum Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Europe Regional Grid® Report for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Enterprise Grid® Report for User Provisioning and Governance Tools
- Enterprise Grid® Report for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Momentum Grid® Report for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Grid® Report for Cloud Directory Services
- Implementation Index for Cloud Directory Services
- Momentum Grid® Report for Cloud Directory Services
- Relationship Index for Cloud Directory Services | Winter 2022
- Results Index for Cloud Directory Services
- Usability Index for Cloud Directory Services
What exactly are folks saying about the JumpCloud Cloud Directory Platform?
Here’s what Shannon W., IT support admin, has to say:
I have a busy workload and a lot of different things to look after: different queues, different jobs, hundreds of assets. JumpCloud makes it incredibly easy to keep our assets up to date and keep our users in touch with what they need. It’s also one of the first touch points for new users, and so far it’s been a real blessings — it’s easy for non-IT oriented people to understand.
Here’s what Erik K., chief technology officer, has to say:
We originally used JumpCloud for federated login via Google Workspace. We have been VERY happy with that integration. Over the past year, JumpCloud has added MDM and insights. We now use it for all of our Windows and Mac devices for MDM. I very much like the “insights,” as it gives great visibility into a system.
Here’s what Paulus J., marketing and sales director, has to say:
Very easy to install and to deploy. A complete solution to manage users, computers, and all devices. All functionality needed as a directory are present on JumpCloud. And, perhaps the best, it’s more than easy to manage Windows, Mac, and Linux on the same directory and in the same way. There is nothing I dislike; this cloud directory is very complete.
You can find hundreds of both positive and constructive reviews from industry peers on G2’s site. Keep reading to learn more about how G2 organizes its consumer reports.
What is G2?
G2 is a community review site known for compiling comprehensive product and service reports that simplify the evaluation process for tech shoppers. The organization bases its reports on authentic user reviews, product comparisons, and deep-dive research.
Each quarter, G2 releases four main types of consumer reports:
- G2 Category Grid® Reports: Allow shoppers to compare software products in given categories based on user satisfaction and market presence scores.
- G2 Category Index Reports: Aggregate multiple data points collected from verified user reviews; provide scores for evaluating single factors in the software purchase process. Index reports also highlight product success in usability, implementation, relationship, or results.
- G2 Compare Reports: Showcase a side-by-side comparison of up to four competing products based on satisfaction ratings and call out the leading product for each metric.
- Momentum Reports: Illustrate product growth trajectories in their respective spaces over the past year based on user satisfaction scores, employee growth, and digital presence.
Looking for a report on a specific feature or set of criteria?
Click here to login to your G2 account and read the Spring 2022 Index Reports.
Simplify SSO, IAM, and More with JumpCloud
JumpCloud provides IT managers with secure, streamlined access from any device to any resource—anywhere, anytime. Our cloud directory utilizes LDAP, RADIUS, and SAML protocols to link user identities to applications both on prem and in the cloud.
We’re on a mission to Make Remote Work Happen® by combining SSO capabilities with centralized device, application, policy, and network management. Ready to find out why more than 100,000 organizations around the world rely on JumpCloud?
Click here to learn more about the world’s first Cloud Directory platform.