In this course, you'll learn the options to provision and de-provision access to resources, including features to help you scale, the steps to provision each resource, and the end user experience.
- How JumpCloud saves you time and increases the security of your onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Options to provision users individually or by groups.
- Steps to provide user access to systems, applications, directories/LDAP, and RADIUS (including the user experience for each).
- Options to securely de-provision user(s) and when to use each option.
This course is for IT professionals who have rights to provision and de-provision company resources to selected users.View Course
Before taking this course we recommend:
Adding systems in JumpCloud.
Adding users in JumpCloud.
Configuring additional resources in JumpCloud, such as applications, directories/LDAP, and/or RADIUS.
Creating user groups in JumpCloud.
- Creating system groups in JumpCloud.
Throughout this course, you will find:
Other Courses in this Learning PathBrowse All Courses
Learn how to install the JumpCloud agent, including details about the agent and multiple options for installation.
Creating & Importing Users
Learn how to add users, including creating users manually, in bulk, or from an existing directory like O365, G Suite, or AD.
Leveraging User and System Groups
Learn how to configure groups to save time and securely manage resources, including common use cases and FAQs.