How it Works
JumpCloud Protect: User Enrollment
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to set up JumpCloud Protect Mobile Push MFA within your User Portal, if MFA is required by your IT administrator.
- Go to User Login and enter your email address and password. Click “User Login”.
- Navigate to the Security page.
- In the Multi-Factor Authentication section, click “Enroll Device” under JumpCloud Protect.
- On your mobile device, download the JumpCloud Protect app from the App Store or Play Store. Once the app is on your device, click “I Have The App”.
- Tap to open the app on your mobile device.
- Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the app and then tap “Next”.
- Tap “Get Started” to continue. The app will need permission from your device to show notifications. Tap “OK”.
- Tap “Add Account” to begin setup. The app will need permission from your device to use the camera. Tap “OK”.
- Use your camera to capture the QR code shown in your JumpCloud User Portal. The app will take a moment to activate your account. Tap "Done" to finish.
- Congratulations! JumpCloud Protect Mobile Push is now active on your JumpCloud user account.