How it Works
G Suite Sync
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to import users to JumpCloud from G Suite using Directory Sync. You can also authorize the sync without importing users, if you want to return later to complete importation. Read more in this article
- Navigate to the directories page and click the ‘+’ button in the top left corner.
- Select "G Suite."
- Give your directory a unique name.
- Click "authorize sync."
- Sign in with Google.
- Click "Allow" to give JumpCloud access to view and manage users in your G Suite account.
- Select the G Suite user accounts you would like to import. If you don't want to import any you can skip this step.
- Click "Import users." This button is located at the very bottom of your users list so you may need to scroll down the page to find it.