In this course, you'll learn the technical details for LDAP configuration in the JumpCloud admin portal, including enabling LDAP Bind DN and Samba Authentication.
- JumpCloud’s approach to LDAP-as-a-Service and when it could be useful to you.
- Architecture of LDAP and Samba Authentication* with JumpCloud.
- Details to configure LDAP and Samba Authentication* in your JumpCloud console.
- Steps to enable an LDAP Bind DN and the reason why that’s important.
This course is for IT professionals who have experience configuring and managing LDAP (and Samba)* servers and have authority to provide user access to LDAP resources for users and user groups.View Course
Before taking this course we recommend:
Standing up your LDAP instance.
Electing the LDAP service account(s) or privileged users for your configuration.
- Stand up your Samba server(s).*
- Elect the Samba service account(s) or privileged users for your configuration.*
Throughout this course, you will find: