In this course, you'll get a comprehensive introduction to JumpCloud. This course includes best practices, configuration details, and steps to implement all the features you need.
- Manage org settings, including passwords requirements and lockouts.
- Configure new resources, like systems, applications, LDAP, and RADIUS.
- Add users manually, via CSV, or from an existing directory.
- Provision and de-provision user access to resources.
- Manage systems by enforcing policies and running commands.
This course is for self-starters who want to get up and running with JumpCloud from start to finish.View Course
Throughout this course, you will find: