JumpCloud now offers a full feature password manager that is integrated into the JumpCloud product and all of our single sign-on applications. The JumpCloud Password Manager enables your team to securely manage and share passwords, 2FA (two-factor authentication) tokens, and other types of sensitive information while providing you with full visibility and control over passwords used across your organization. Admins and users will have a seamless authentication experience without relying on a third-party solution.
- Store secrets locally: passwords and other secrets are locally encrypted on devices and synced with end-to-end encryption
- Autofill passwords: users can store and autofill passwords and 2FA tokens
- Securely share passwords: users and groups can share passwords and 2FA tokens without compromising security
- Generate strong passwords: the JumpCloud Password generator creates strong, complex, and unique passwords
- Administrative controls and reporting: admins can provision and remove access to the password manager and also can generate password usage reports