This article details JumpCloud’s ability to provide developer support. The use of developer tools such as, API, SDK, commands, and scripts vary for each customer.
Understand that the solutions below are provided "as-is," unless there is a product or defect-related issue that needs to be submitted for evaluation with either our engineering or solution architecture team.
- Building API-level solutions beyond references at docs.jumpcloud.com.
- Requesting SDK PWSH support for our PWSH SDK.
- Requesting SDK API support for our supported packages.
- Requesting for commands/scripts to be built for JumpCloud Commands.
- Asking for custom configurations or solutions for the JumpCloud Commands Gallery.
- Requesting support for referenced third-party integrations
JumpCloud may, at its discretion, evaluate any of the aforementioned solutions for continued viability and support.