See below for a list of bug fixes completed between December 17 and December 24, 2022:
- Issues with saving a recovery email have been addressed and users will be able to do so without error.
- In order to repair an issue with the list of Single Sign-on apps, users will no longer be able to sort by status.
- Commands: Resolved an issue that was incorrectly labeling successfully applied macOS policies as failed due to duplicate and conflicting policy results.
- Data Services: The database of a JumpCloud container/server was outdated and didn’t use the correct database until the next day. This was resolved by redeploying all containers with a new build that has the latest database. This update will now provide accurate GeoIP locations in the audit logs.
- Devices (Fleet Distribution): Resolved an issue that was preventing the Windows Release Trains from properly updating and led to the “Latest” tag being applied incorrectly to Windows versions.