How it Works
Windows MFA Password Reset
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to reset a password on a local Windows system that has been bound to JumpCloud with MFA enabled. When a password is reset, it updates for all JumpCloud-bound resources.
- Prerequisites: A system has MFA enabled, and an end-user is active and bound to that system.
- Enter your JumpCloud password to log in.
- Type the “ctrl+alt+delete” key combination.
- Select “change a password”.
- Enter your current JumpCloud password.
- Type your new JumpCloud password and confirm.
- Open your MFA app of choice (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc).
- Enter TOTP token and hit “enter”.