How it Works
User Portal Password Reset
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to reset a password for the JumpCloud User Portal. When a password is reset, it updates for all JumpCloud-bound resources.
- Login to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- In the modal click "I don't see the app".
- Enter your existing password and new password then click “Update Password”.
- Click "Continue to Portal".
- Your password is now updated in the User Portal, but still needs to be synced to your system. After 1 minute, log out of your system and log back in to sync your new password.
- Once logged out of your system select your user account to log back in. Enter your old password and new password.
- Click the right arrow or the RETURN key to login.