How it Works
Sync AD Users and Groups
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to import users and user groups from Active Directory to JumpCloud using the AD Import tool. Read more in this article
- Prerequisites: You have set up the JumpCloud security group and installed the import and sync agents for this domain.
- Open your Server Manager and click "Tools" in the top right.
- Click "Active Directory Users and Computers".
- To import a user or group right click on the name and select "Add to a group..."
- Type "JumpCloud" to add them to the JumpCloud security group.
- You may also import several users at a time by adding them to a group.