How it Works
- Start up and login to the system you want to add to your admin console. Then login to "console.jumpcloud.com".
- Navigate to the systems page and click the '+' button in the top left corner.
- Select "Mac".
- Click “Copy Download Link” and paste in a new browser tab. Click enter/return. Your download will automatically begin. Open the file once it’s finished downloading.
- Follow the steps in the installer until you’re prompted for your password. Enter your administrator username and password then click “Install Software.”
- Follow the steps until you're prompted for your connect key. Return to your JumpCloud console to find this.
- Click "copy" then return to the installer to paste it. This will associate new systems with your organization.
- Wait for the package scripts to run. Enter your administrator password again when prompted.
- Finish following the steps in the installer. This system now has the JumpCloud agent installed on it. You can click "close" and refresh your systems page.