How it Works
Conditional Access: SSO Applications
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to create a conditional access policy to require MFA for users authenticating to the AWS application via SSO from the User Portal. Conditional Access Policies are customizable to fit your preferred requirements for each SSO application.
- Navigate to Conditional Policies and click the green plus button to create a new policy.
- Select SSO Applications as the resource.
- Enter a policy name and description, if desired.
- In the “Assignments” section, click “Select Applications”.
- Click the search bar to select an SSO application. Note: the application must already be configured in JumpCloud.
- For this example, select “Amazon Web Services".
- Scroll to the Action section.
- In the Action section, click “Allow authentication”.
- Click “Require MFA”.
- Click “create policy” to save.
- Congrats! All users who access Amazon Web Services will be required to authenticate with MFA.