How it Works
Conditional Access: Identity Trust
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to create a conditional access policy that requires MFA to access the User Portal for users who belong to a specific user group. Conditional Access Policies are customizable to fit your preferred identity trust requirements.
- Navigate to Conditional Policies and click the green plus button.
- Enter a policy name and description, if desired.
- In the Assignments section, click “Select User Groups”.
- Click the search bar to select your desired User Group.
- Select the “Remote Employees” User Group.
- In the Actions section, click the “Allow authentication” option.
- Click “Require MFA”.
- Users who have not set up MFA will be prompted to do so if this policy applies to them. Click continue to acknowledge this behavior.
- Click “create policy” to save.
- Congrats! Remote Employees are now required to use MFA when logging into the User Portal.