How it Works
Conditional Access: Device Trust
In this simulation, you'll experience what it's like to enable the device trust certificate, along with a conditional access policy that denies users authenticating to the User Portal from non-JumpCloud managed devices. Conditional Access Policies are customizable to fit your preferred device trust requirements.
- Navigate to Conditional Policies and click the settings gear in the top right.
- Click the toggle to enable certificate distribution. Note: The device certificate will be distributed to all devices in your organization. Distribution can’t be disabled after it has been enabled.
- Click “save changes”.
- Click the green plus button to create a new policy.
- Enter a policy name and description, if desired.
- In the Assignments section, click "All Users".
- In the Conditions section, click the “add condition” button.
- Click “Device".
- Click the “Status” dropdown.
- Click “Unmanaged device”.
- In the Actions section, click “Deny access”.
- Click “create policy” to save.
- Congrats! All users who aren’t on a JumpCloud managed device will be denied access to the User Portal.