NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL DETERMINATIONS MADE BY JUMPCLOUD ARE FINAL. VOID IN ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Please read these Official Rules before entering this Giveaway, as defined below. By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy the eligibility requirements below.
Sponsor: JumpCloud Inc. 361 Centennial Parkway, Suite 300, Louisville, CO, 80027.
1. Eligibility: The “JumpCloud PS5 Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) is open to all natural persons who are age 21 or older at the time of entry, are an IT professional and a resident of the United States. Employees of JumpCloud as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules.” JumpCloud’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a Prize (as defined in Section 5 below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. Timing: The Giveaway opens on Monday, August 16, 2021, at 6:00 AM United States Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on Friday, September 10th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. (the “Giveaway Period”). All Submissions (defined below) must be received during the Giveaway Period to be eligible to potentially to win a Prize.
3. How to Enter: To participate in the Giveaway, you will need to complete the following:
a. Complete the submission form found at https://jumpcloud.com/lp/PS5-wake-return-account, which will ask you to sign up for a JumpCloud free account; check your email and verify your free account via email; and log in to your new JumpCloud free account; or
b. Fill out a 3 x 5 card with your name, address, phone number and email address, and mail it to “JumpCloud PS5 Giveaway” c/o Marketing Department, JumpCloud Inc. 361 Centennial Parkway, Suite 300, Louisville CO, 80027,
each of which will be deemed a “Submission.” A Submission must be completed in English and entrants must provide all information requested in the Submission to be eligible to win.
Only (1) Submission per natural person is allowed. Any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one (1) Submission by using multiple/different identities, email accounts, or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Submission and the entrant may be disqualified. JumpCloud will not be required to verify an entrant’s compliance with the permitted number of Submissions. Use of any automated system to participate in the Giveaway is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
JumpCloud reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or Submission that it finds in violation of these Official Rules, in its sole discretion, including entrants that submit multiple Submissions. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8 below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions.
4. Selection of Winner: JumpCloud will select one grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) and  second place winners (“Second Place Winners”) at random by a drawing from the eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The drawing will take place on or around, September 22nd, 2021 between 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time at a place to be determined by JumpCloud, due to the COVID pandemic. JumpCloud’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
5. Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner will receive one Play Station 5 gaming device (the “Prize”) with an approximate retail value of $500 plus tax. The Second Place Winners will each receive one JumpCloud T-shirt with an approximate retail value of $8.20. The Prizes will be sent to the winners as set forth in Section 7.
6. Odds: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Conditions: If your Submission is drawn, you will be deemed a potential winner of a Prize. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email within five (5) business days after the drawing. The notification email will be sent to the email provided in the entrant’s Submission. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide their name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility within five (5) business days from the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the Grand Prize. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted, declines to accept the Grand Prize, or fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, the potential Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize. For Second Place Winners, the Prize will be sent to the address provided in the entrant’s Submission. Allow up to four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of your Prize. Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits a Prize, JumpCloud will award the Prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries through an additional random draw.
The right to receive a Prize is non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange, or cash equivalent will be allowed except that JumpCloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize for a different Prize of equal or greater value if a Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with a Prize or the receipt and/or use of a Prize. Each Submission will be equally weighted and have the same chance of winning. THE ARV FOR ALL PRIZES TO BE AWARDED DURING ANY GIVEAWAY PERIOD WILL NOT EXCEED $5,000 FOR ANY GIVEAWAY PERIOD.
8. Release: By making a Submission, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless JumpCloud, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway, or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Prize, you expressly consent to JumpCloud’s use of your name, likeness, and Submission information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: By entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of JumpCloud, which will be binding and final. JumpCloud reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by JumpCloud in its sole discretion. In such event, JumpCloud, in its sole discretion, may select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained on JumpCloud’s website, the details set forth in these Official Rules will prevail. JumpCloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Survey, Submission process, the operation of the Giveaway, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. JumpCloud’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or any errors caused by the programming associated with or utilized in the Survey or the Giveaway; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections or failures of network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Giveaway; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of Submissions; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s Submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Submission in the Giveaway if it is possible. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
13. Miscellaneous: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and JumpCloud in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be held in the state and federal courts of the State of Colorado. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree and irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Colorado.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or the Prizes awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments ,and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
JumpCloud reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway as described in the Official Rules. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules, the Giveaway or would like to request confirmation of the Grand Prize Winner’s name and location, please send written questions and requests to 361 Centennial Parkway, Suite 300, Louisville, CO 80027 Attn: Giveaway Questions.
© 2021JumpCloud, Inc.. All rights reserved.